Spring Cleaning Storage
Spring Cleaning Storage
Springtime brings more than just beautiful, blooming flowers and warmer temperatures. It also enables you to accomplish some much-needed cleaning. As much as everyone loves the holidays, they can leave your home full of winter gear, boxes of decorations and excessive amounts of gifts.
When you spring clean, you hit reset and give your home the dusting and rearranging it deserves. Don’t procrastinate on this year’s spring cleaning — read our tips and give your home and mind the refreshing they deserve, so you can feel at peace in every room of your house. With our spring cleaning tips, you’ll know where to start and how to make the process even more rewarding!
Try These 5 Spring Cleaning Tips for Your Home
This spring, make sure you handle your spring cleaning in the most effective way possible. The more thorough your cleaning job is, the tidier your house will be — that way, you can start spring with a clearer mind and cleaner abode.
Follow our top 5 spring cleaning tips to keep your house as spotless as possible this season:
- Start from the top: When you’re beginning your spring cleaning journey, it’s easiest to work from the ceilings downward. You may not typically clean your ceilings, but spring cleaning is your chance to dust ceiling fans and light fixtures or replace any lightbulbs or smoke detector batteries.
- Put away out-of-season clothes: If you brought out your cozy garments for the cold weather, make sure you know how to store winter clothes during warmer seasons. Insulated jackets and bulky sweaters take up a lot of extra space, so storing them is crucial to freeing up room in your home. If you don’t have room for them, use a storage unit to keep them in good condition and out of the way.
- Wipe down all your surfaces: Even if you dust throughout the year, spring cleaning is a great time to get to the surfaces you might normally neglect. Try clearing off bookshelves or dusting the tops of your cabinets so they’ll be dust-free like the rest of your house.
- Store bulky winter gear: You most likely have different types of equipment in your garage you used to handle last year’s snow, but keeping them in your house during springtime doesn’t leave you much room. Winter gear such as shovels and snowblowers take up valuable space. For snowblower storage, use a storage unit that will keep it safe and out of your garage during the warmer months.
- Clean the outside of your home: Maybe you don’t clean your home’s exterior as often as the inside, but keeping the outside polished is just as important as tidying any room. There’s no better time than now to clean all the grime off the sides of your house and make your abode sparkle in the sun.
Trust Satellite Self Storage for Your Spring Cleaning Storage
At Satellite Self Storage, we’ll treat your belongings as if they are our own, so you can rely on us for your spring cleaning storage needs. To make your seasonal cleaning session as thorough as possible, we’ll store anything from boxed decorations to winter shovels. This way, you can enjoy a clearer, less cluttered house this spring. For more information, review our storage service and contact us today!